Wednesday, December 20, 2006

In His Own Image







Today, I would like to express my excitement towards one of the Best series I have ever watched (ya surely after LOST)......what I feel is the way of thinking people have in India and abroad.....while the serial makers here would not budge other than making "Saas-Bahu" series,the creators abroad think in a different "Innovative" way. Thats why we see most of the new inventions happen outside India.......I am not against Indians in any sense, but I do honor the Indians which work abroad creating new inventions.........leaving aside the Inventions and the Inventors........what the series abroad prove is they have a wild imaginary sense and ya......I do like these ideas than the normal 'rona-dhona' and the same repeating quarells and dramas between the Indian "Saas-Bahu". Again, leaving aside the eccentric behaviour of "Saas and Bahus", just head on to the following link for the proof, that Heroes does rock! Just head on to the link : http://www.mininova.org/tor/446861



Download the torrent and use program like BitComet ( Google for the setup download) and just watch it!!!



And also watch out the amazing Indian scientist and his work which make the story of this great series......

No comments: